Millenials comprise a significant percentage of your market these days. This young generation is three times larger than Generation X and bigger still than the Baby Boomer generation. As the Baby Boomers retire and the Millennials assume more workplace leadership roles and decision maker positions with buyer power, it’s more important than ever to understand the upcoming generation and how to market in a way that will speak to them.
The Facts About Millenials
Born between the early 1980s and the early 2000s, Millenials share common attitudes toward technology, data privacy, and rewards that may change the way you market. Keep these facts in mind when making your marketing plan:
* Millenials consider friends to be their most reliable source for product information. As many as 95% of Millenials rely on friends for product advice.
* Online advertising doesn’t cut it for Millenials. 94% of them don’t find advertising credible.
* Information exchange for a deal works half the time. 51% of Millenials will give a company information if they get some kind of incentive in return, and 56% will share their location in return for coupons from a local company.
* Incentives for social media connections work. Approximately 65% of Millenials will follow a brand on Facebook or Twitter for a coupon or discount.
* 5 out of 6 Millenials connect with brands they like on social media.
* Millenials are the most well-educated group of young adults in U.S. history. 1/3 of 26-33 year olds have a college degree.
* Over 85% of Millenials own smartphones, and they touch their phones an average of 45 times a day.
The most important thing to remember about Millenials is that they don’t identify as a group. If you treat them like individuals with shared experiences, you will get much farther with your marketing message than if you lump them into one group and assume everyone in the generation thinks identically.
Pristine Screens Helps You Reach Millenials
At Pristine Screens, we can help you reach the Millenial generation with custom branded corporate products. With sticky phone cleaners or microfiber screen cleaning cloths, you can keep your brand at the fingertips of your target audience in a way that they can truly appreciate. Take advantage of how often they are using their smartphones to increase your brand awareness and boost your bottom line.
Call us today at (800) 540-5971 or fill out our sample request form to get started on your customized screen cleaners to give your business a brand visibility boost.
We offer FREE digital proofs, DISCOUNTED bulk pricing, and lightning FAST delivery.