We use our cell phones every day. For most of us, they are in our hands from the moment we wake up until we fall asleep at night. You have probably seen the grease or makeup stains where your fingers or face have repeatedly touched the screen. Have you ever thought about how many germs are lingering on your phone?
Research shows that your cell phones often hold more germs than a toilet seat!
To keep your cell phone cleaner, try these simple steps:
- Power off the phone. You don’t want to accidentally dial your friends or colleagues while cleaning.
- Remove the cover or case if you use one so that you can clean away the dirt and grime that gets caught in the crevices inside the phone cover.
- With your microfiber screen cleaner, make long strokes down your screen from earpiece to microphone. This will prevent the dirt from collecting in the earpiece.
- If your phone is crusted with dirt along the edges where your case was, you can dampen your cell phone screen cleaner cloth before cleaning your screen. Make sure that you only dampen the cloth. Do not use a cloth dripping with water, which will damage your cell phone.
- Make sure to use light pressure when cleaning your phone, and do not use regular household cleaning products or rubbing alcohol, which can damage your phone.
These same steps can be used to clean your tablet too. Keep all of your devices more germ-free with a microfiber screen cleaner and a few minutes of your time.
At Pristine Screens, we can customize your order of microfiber cell phone screen cleaners to keep your brand more visible to your customers, clients, and associates. Contact Pristine Screens today for your free sample. Call 800-540-5971.