Pristine Screens Custom Order FAQs and Terms and Conditions
Full Disclosure of Sale:
Pristine Screens, LLC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The Agreement. All sales by Pristine Screens, LLC. (the "Seller") shall be governed by the following terms and conditions of sale. Any agreement between Seller and the buyer identified on the face of the invoice ("Buyer") with respect to the sale of goods or other items described in this quote or drawing, or on the face of any related invoice (the "goods") shall consist only of the terms appearing herein or in any related invoice, and any attachments, exhibits and supplements (the "contract") together with any terms mutually agreed to in writing hereafter by Seller and Buyer. Buyer's issuance of a purchase order constitutes its acknowledgment that Seller's quote is the first document exchanged, containing the essential elements of, and therefore constitutes an offer. Seller objects to and shall not otherwise be bound by any additional or different terms, whether printed or otherwise, in Buyer's purchase order or in any other communication from Buyer to Seller. The contract shall be for the benefit of Seller and Buyer and not for the benefit of any other person. Prior courses of dealing, trade usage and verbal agreements not reduced to a writing signed by Seller, to the extent they differ from, modify, add to or detract from the contract, shall not be binding on Seller. There are no agreements, promises or understandings, either verbal or written that are not fully expressed herein. No statements, recommendations, or assistance by either party has been relied upon by either party or shall constitute a waiver by either party of the provisions hereof.
2. No Implied Acceptance. Notwithstanding any contrary provision in Buyer's purchase order, no action by Seller such as delivery of goods, the rendering of services or the commencement of work on goods to be specially manufactured for Buyer, will be deemed an acceptance by Seller of any purchase order from Buyer with terms different or additional than those contained in this contract.
3. Terms of Payment. Payments are due from Buyer immediately following Buyer's receipt of Seller's invoice, unless otherwise provided in the contract. Payments must be made via the options listed on the invoice, without any offset or deduction for any reason. Buyer waives all rights of offset and deduction. Pro rata payments shall become due, as shipments are made. If any shipment is delayed by Seller at the request of Buyer, payment shall become due based on the date when Seller is prepared to make shipment, and Seller may invoice based on such date. When any payment is not paid on or before its due date, Buyer agrees to pay a late charge on the sum outstanding, from the due date for receipt of payment to the actual date of receipt of payment, at a rate of 18% per month on the unpaid balance. If a payment is not paid on or before its due date, Buyer agrees that Seller may also cease performance under any and all of Buyer's purchase orders whether or not related to the late payment. Whenever, in the judgment of Seller, the financial condition of the Buyer does not justify the continuation of production or shipment on the specified terms of payment, Seller may require full or partial payment in advance. The Seller can turn down future terms at any time. Seller shall have a security interest in all tools, molds, and dies and other property of Buyer, which come into the possession of Seller, as security for all sums owing from Buyer to Seller from time to time. Cash on delivery (COD) Terms (Approval Required). For COD terms the buyer must pay the balance in full no later than 24 hours after the buyer has received the order (delivery confirmation). If the buyer does not pay the invoice in full within the required time period, interest charges will be applied. See interest section for details. If more time is needed please contact Pristine Screens.
4. Delivery. Delivery dates are not guaranteed but are estimated on the basis of immediate receipt by Seller of all information to be furnished by Buyer, and all shipments are subject to Seller's production schedule. Seller may ship overages or underages to the extent of 10% of quantity ordered. Seller shall not be responsible for claims for error in quantity, weight or number not made within 10 days after Buyer's receipt of goods. Seller will not be liable for any delay in performance of this contract or delivery of goods when the delay is caused directly or indirectly by fire, flood, accident, riot, acts of God, war, governmental interference, strikes or other labor difficulties, shortage of labor, fuel, power, materials or supplies, transportation delays, failure of tooling or the repair, maintenance or rehabilitation of the tooling, or any other cause or causes whatsoever beyond its control. In the event Seller is delayed in performance by Buyer or at Buyer's request, Buyer will be responsible for any resulting increase in cost, including handling and insurance charges and storage charges, and Seller may invoice goods ready for shipment with payment to be made in accordance with the payment schedule as if the goods had been shipped. In the event delay is caused by Buyer's failure to furnish information necessary for Seller's performance, Seller may extend the shipment date for a reasonable time in proportion to the period of Buyer's delay. Each installment of goods to be delivered pursuant to this contract is to be considered as a separate sale and Buyer shall be liable to pay the agreed price for each such installment without regard to any failure to deliver other installments, and Seller's breach or default in the delivery of any installment shall not give Buyer the right to refuse to receive any other installments.
5. Risk of Loss. Buyer assumes all risk of loss of goods upon delivery by Seller to carrier. Seller agrees to package the goods, put them in the possession of a carrier, make appropriate arrangements for their transportation, and obtain and deliver documents necessary to enable Buyer to obtain possession of the goods. Seller shall not be obligated to obtain insurance or to prepay transportation costs. Buyer agrees to pay all loading, unloading and other charges incidental to transportation. Seller will attempt to follow Buyer's shipping instructions, but may make reasonable changes thereto. Whether or not Seller pays shipping charges, risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the goods to a carrier. Breach of this contract shall have no effect upon this provision controlling the risk of loss.
6. Limited Warranties and Remedies. Seller warrants that for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery the goods will be free from defects of material and workmanship. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION, (i) IF THE GOODS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO BUYER'S SPECIFICATIONS, SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT ADEQUACY OF SUCH SPECIFICATIONS OR THAT THE GOODS WILL PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH SPECIFICATIONS, (ii) IF ANY GOODS FURNISHED HEREUNDER ARE MADE BY ANY SUPPLIER OTHER THAN SELLER, SELLER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH GOODS, (iii) SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE GOODS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY, AND (iv) IF THE GOODS ARE MODULES OR ASSEMBLIES, SELLER DOES NOT WARRANT DESIGN, DESIGN PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION OF THE MODULES, ASSEMBLIES OR ANY COMPONENTS THEREOF. Seller's sole obligation under the foregoing warranties will be limited to either, at Seller's option, replacing or repairing defective goods or refunding the purchase price paid for such goods previously paid by Buyer, and Buyer's exclusive remedy for breach of any of such warranties will been forcement of such obligation of Seller. These warranties will not extend to goods subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, damage, accident or improper installation or maintenance or which have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Seller or its authorized representative. Seller shall not be liable on any claim for defective goods, which is not made within 30 days after such goods have been received by Buyer. In the event Buyer claims Seller has breached any of its obligations under the contract, whether of warranty or otherwise, Seller may request the return of the goods and tender to Buyer the purchase price previously paid by Buyer, and in such event, Seller shall have no further obligation under the contract except to refund such purchase price upon redelivery of the goods. No goods may be returned without Seller's written request. If Seller requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Seller at Buyer's expense by lowest cost mode of transportation unless otherwise authorized in writing by Seller. Seller reserves the right to inspect any claimed defect, repair defective goods or install replacement parts, and perform any adjustment incident to satisfactory operation of the goods. In the event Buyer claims Seller has breached any of its obligations under the contract, whether of warranty or otherwise, and Seller has not delivered any goods to Buyer, Seller may tender to Buyer the purchase price previously paid by Buyer, and, in such event, Seller shall have no further obligation under the contract except to refund such purchase price previously paid by Buyer. The remedies contained in this paragraph shall constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Seller for breach of any of Seller's obligations under the contract, whether of warranty or otherwise. In no event shall Seller be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages, including without limitation, lost revenues, profits or recall expenses, nor shall Seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the contract or the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of the goods exceed the purchase price of the goods previously paid under this particular contract by Buyer to Seller.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Seller be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages, including without limitation, lost revenues, profits or recall expenses, nor shall Seller’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the contract or the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of the goods exceed the purchase price of the goods previously paid under this particular contract by Buyer to Seller.
8. Indemnification. Buyer shall indemnify Seller against, and hold Seller harmless from, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees (collectively "liabilities"), arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the goods, including but not limited to, the design, manufacturing, selection, delivery, possession, use or operation of the goods. Seller's entire liability for goods is limited as set forth in paragraph 5 above. Buyer shall indemnify Seller against all liabilities involving alleged violation of patent rights relating to Buyer's specifications and/or the goods resulting from those specifications. Buyer shall bear the full burden for all liabilities in any such instance.
9. Tooling. Buyer's tools, molds and dies ("tooling") in the possession of Seller are at the risk of Buyer, and Seller does not undertake to insure such property. Seller will be responsible for normal maintenance of all tooling necessary to produce the goods. Buyer, however, will be responsible for major repairs, rehabilitation and replacement of its tooling. Seller may dispose of any tooling at any time after one year after completion of the most recent production order requiring the use of such tooling, and Seller shall not be liable for the continued retention or availability of any such tooling after the expiration of such period. Notwithstanding any return of its tooling to Buyer, Buyer shall acquire no interest in any proprietary design and/or processing information evident in the tooling used by Seller to produce the goods for Buyer. Buyer's tooling which is used to produce the goods that are the subject of this contract shall not be removed from Seller's possession unless Seller fails to deliver parts complying with mutually agreed upon specifications and delivery schedules, and fails to make reasonable progress toward compliance after written notice from Buyer. In addition, Buyer grants Seller a security interest in all Buyer owned tooling held by Seller. Seller may retain possession of that tooling until all amounts owing to Seller by Buyer are paid.
10. Changes. Changes in the work to be performed under the contract may be made only if Buyer submits written instructions for such changes and if Seller accepts those changes in writing. If any such approved changes in drawings, materials, quantities, dates of performance or design of the part, units, tools, or fixtures, in Seller's sole judgment, increase Seller's costs, Seller may condition approval of any such change on agreement by Buyer to a price increase to recoup such cost increase, plus reasonable return.
11. Cancellation/Reschedule of Purchase Orders. Neither this contract nor any related purchase order may be terminated, cancelled or modified (in whole or in part) except with Seller's written consent. In the event of any termination or cancellation of all or part of this contract or any purchase order by Buyer, Buyer agrees to pay Seller for all reasonable and allocable materials, material management, labor, overhead and general and administrative costs and expenses incurred as a result of any such termination or cancellation, plus a reasonable profit of such costs and expenses on the payment terms set forth above. By way of illustration and not limitation, Seller's costs incurred by reason of Buyer's termination or cancellation may include the storage costs for the items to be purchased, and costs associated with relocating the production to an alternate source, as well as the costs of unreimbursed and/or unamortized research and development costs, capital equipment, and other property and supplies of Seller needed to produce and which are unique to the goods. In the event of such termination or cancellation and upon receipt of payment as described above, all completed goods, assemblies in process, components and any tooling, and equipment owned by Buyer and furnished to Seller under this contract shall be returned to Buyer in accordance with instructions specified by Buyer. In the event of any termination or cancellation, inventory carrying charges will be assessed at a rate of 12% per month on the value of such inventory until the relevant inventory is disposed of and paid for by Buyer. In the event of any reschedule of delivery of goods by Buyer for a period of more than two weeks, inventory carrying charges will be assessed at a rate of 12% per month until such goods are shipped.
12. Company imprint – Unless otherwise specifically requested in writing any work may carry the Pristine Screens imprint which will be positioned at Pristine Screens discretion
13. Variations in Product– Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered. However some variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and acceptable up to 4% for color, quality of customization and 0.001% for quantity that Pristine Screens shall have no liability in respect of such variations. Shortages will be to award a Credit of the amount of product deficit times the value of the unit. The Customer’s sole remedy in respect of shortages above 100 units (“Additional Shortages”) will be a re-print of the entire shortage quantity of the relevant work, to be undertaken by within a reasonable period of time. The Customer shall not be entitled to a Credit in respect of an Additional Shortage.
14. Proofs – Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval and shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted. Additional charges shall be made for any additional proofs that are required as a result of alterations required by the customer. When style, type or layout is left to Pristine Screens discretion, any subsequent changes to such style, type or layout required by the customer shall be subject to additional charges on a time and materials basis. The forgoing provisions relating to proofs applies to all types of proof provided to enable the customer to approve the content prior to printing taking place or digital media going live, proofs may take the form of hard copy, digital files or websites and applications viewed on-line.
15. Claims – Advice of damage, delay or partial loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to Pristine Screens within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery within 15 days of despatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to Pristine Screens within seven clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 22 days of despatch). All other claims must be made in writing to Pristine Screens within 22 days of delivery. shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with. Digital work will consist of those elements detailed on the project proposal and shall be under no obligation whatsoever to provide anything more (including any extra functionality) howsoever in respect of the digital work (including any network access) other than that detailed in the project proposal. Any claim that the elements detailed in the project proposal have not been provided must be made in writing to Pristine Screens within 22 days of delivery. shall not be liable in respect of any claim if the claim in question is notified outside the aforementioned timescale.
16. Disclosure and Use of Technical Information. Any technical information disclosed by either Buyer or Seller to the other during the term of this contract is proprietary to each and may not be used by the other or disclosed by the other to any other entity without the written consent of the owner of the technical information. Any technical information owned or developed by Seller, including but not limited to, patents, trademarks, copyrights, know-how and proprietary information, and used for the supply of goods under this contract shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Seller. Except as authorized in writing by and on terms acceptable to Seller, Buyer shall have no right to disclose any technical information to any third party or to have any third party make any goods that use the technical information owned by Seller. Seller is and shall be the sole owner of any and all intellectual property, proprietary rights, work product and any other items (direct or indirectly), in whole or in part, resulting from, related to or otherwise made, originated, discovered, developed, reduced to practice or conceived by Seller or its affiliates or subcontractors in connection with performing under this contract.
17. Arbitration; Governing Law. Any and all actions concerning any dispute arising hereunder shall be filed and maintained only in the Circuit Court of Denver County, Colorado or the federal district court for the central District of Colorado. The parties specifically consent and submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such state or federal court, and waive any objections either may have based on improper venue or forum non conveniens to the conducting of any proceeding in any such court. The terms and conditions of this contract shall be governed, construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the domestic laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado. This contract shall not be subject to or governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
18. Taxes. Sales, use, occupation, excise and other taxes upon the production, sale or use of the goods are not included in the price and such taxes or any costs in connection therewith, wherever levied and whether imposed before or after payment of invoice, shall be paid by Buyer.
19. Minimum Purchase Requirements. Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the prices set forth in this contract are contingent upon Buyer's agreement to purchase the total quantities set forth in the Buyer's request for quote/proposal. If Buyer fails to purchase at least 90% of the quantities of goods contained in its request for quote/proposal, Buyer agrees that the pricing on the goods delivered to Buyer shall be adjusted retroactively to reflect the impact of lower volume on material pricing, labor efficiencies and other cost and expenses of Seller. Buyer hereby agrees to pay Seller such additional sums within 30 days of the date of Seller's invoice for payment. Seller will not have any obligation to make goods available to Buyer for part model year service parts. However, it not withstanding the foregoing, Seller is obligated or agrees to make such service parts available to Buyer, the parties will negotiate in good faith the price, quantity and delivery terms for service parts taking into account the availability and costs of necessary materials, supplies, labor and other costs for equipment, set up, packaging and similar factors.
20. Service Parts. Seller will not have any obligation to make goods available to Buyer for part model year service parts. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, if Seller agrees to make such service parts available to Buyer, ,the parties will negotiate in good faith the price, quantity and delivery terms for service parts taking into account the availability and costs of necessary materials, supplies, labor and other costs for equipment, set up, packaging and similar factors.
21. Assignment and Delegation. No right or interest in this contract shall be delegated or assigned by Buyer without the written permission of Seller. Any attempt at assignment or delegation shall be void unless made in conformity with this paragraph. Buyer warrants that it is purchasing for its own account and not as an agent.
22. LOGO LICENSE AND IP AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”), is made and entered in as of Date Below signed on the proposal by and between The Individual Authorized and signed below, for the Company below (“Licensor”), and _Pristine Screens_Company that Desires to Use the Logo/IP](“Licensee”).
The Licensor or authorized individual signed below verifies that they are the decision maker and are authorized to give Pristine Screens LLC. permission to use the artwork provided to create your order.
WHEREAS, Licensor owns and controls the Logo and the IP in Digital Mock Ups, attached hereto and incorporated herein (collectively, the “Licensed Material”);
WHEREAS, Licensee desires to use the Licensed Material to create their order and possibly add work that was done on the order to marketing materials and website, Licensor is agreeable, subject to the following the terms and conditions;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the parties agree as follows:
Grant and Reservation of Rights. Throughout the Territory, as such term is
defined in the Digital Mock ups, for the duration of the Term, as such term is defined in the Digital Mock ups, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a limited non-exclusive license to use the Licensed Material solely for the Permitted Use, as such term is defined in the Digital Mock ups hereto. Licensee shall not be allowed to use or reproduce the Licensed Material for any other purpose for any reason whatsoever without the express prior written consent of Licensor. Licensee agrees to use the Licensed Materials only in the form provided by Licensor and subject to the conditions set forth herein. Licensee agrees not to use any other trademark or service mark in connection with the Licensed Materials without the prior written approval of Licensor. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Licensor shall retain all rights in and to the Licensed Material during the Term of the Agreement and thereafter. Licensor shall have the right, in Licensor’s sole discretion, to sell, exploit, market or otherwise use the Licensed Material in any manner whatsoever during the Term of the Agreement and thereafter. Without limiting any of Licensor’s other remedies, whether in law or equity, Licensee acknowledges and agrees that Licensor shall have the right to injunctive relief, to prevent and/or cure a breach or threatened breach of this Agreement by Licensee.
Compensation. In full consideration of all rights granted herein, Licensee shall pay Licensor the sum of ______0.00_____ Dollars ($___0.00____) Pristine Screens is not responsible for any royalties or licensing fees associated with the artwork, logo, trademark, or copyright materials etc.
23. Representations, Warranties and Indemnification.
Licensor represents and warrants to Licensee that: Licensor owns and controls one hundred percent (100%) of all rights, titles and interests (including but not limited to all copyright) in and to the Licensed Property throughout the Territory; Licensor has the exclusive, unconditional right to enter into this Agreement and grant the rights granted herein; Licensee’s use of the Licensed Property does not and will not infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of, or infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or any other right of any third party; Licensor has no knowledge of any claim or potential claim by any party regarding the Licensed Property which might in any way affect Licensor’s rights herein. If any of the agreements, representations or warranties contained in this Agreement are breached by Licensor, in whole or in part, Licensor shall indemnify and hold Licensee harmless from any and all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, legal costs and attorneys' fees) resulting from any and all claims inconsistent with such agreements, representations or warranties. Licensee shall indemnify, defend and hold Licensor harmless of and from any and all liability, loss, damage, claim or expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) arising from or related to the Permitted Use, provided said claim is not specifically related to the Licensed Property.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the specific subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings of any kind with respect to the specific subject matter hereof. The signer of this agreement also acknowledges that they have the authority to sign and agree to this agreement and if they do not have the authority they will be help personally responsible through legal proceedings.
In the event that any provision or part of this Agreement shall be deemed void or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or parts shall be and remain in full force and effect.
Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by the parties or it shall have no effect and shall be void.
The waiver by either party of a breach or violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent or other breach or violation.
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of _Colorado_, applicable to agreements to be wholly performed therein, with jurisdiction exclusive to the Federal and State courts located in the County of _Denver_, State of Colorado__.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their respective authorized representatives as of the date first above written.