Logo giveaways are one of the hallmarks of the exhibitor floor at any tradeshow or conference. For small business owners and marketers, those giveaways can be the best way to stay in front of the potential customer or client long after the show. But there are some things you shouldn't do when it comes to logo giveaways.
- Tacky doesn't win you the buzz you're looking for. You want to be unique with your logo giveaways because you want to be remembered. But you have to consider your audience. The shock value of potentially offensive jokes on t-shirts or pens may get you noticed, but they may not represent the quality and integrity of your company.
- Forgetting to incorporate your logo or message. The whole point of a logo giveaway is to get your audience to remember you and be able to contact you. Make sure your message, logo, and contact information are readable and readily available on your giveaways.
- Only giving away one type of schwag. At a tradeshow, there are attendees that just swing by your booth to pick up the freebies and there are attendees who are truly interested in your product. Don't give the same gift to everyone. Have trinkets available for the passersby, but have a nicer product, like a paperweight or desktop clock that shows how much you value the developing relationship with new customers.
- Piling your giveaways up for grab and go. You want to connect with attendees. Just letting them grab items off your table does not facilitate a discussion about your product. A better strategy is to display the items you are giving away and require the attendees watch a video or fill out a form or at least have a conversation with you about your products and services. This will give you more quality leads.
- Let your giveaway stand in isolation. A logo giveaway should be an integral part of your marketing strategy. If you are attending a tradeshow, make sure to connect with attendees beforehand with a mailer or email. Use the giveaway to thank them for stopping by your booth. Then follow up with those connections you made who will likely now have your branded giveaway sitting on their desk or stuck to their phone.
At Pristine Screens, we provide custom-branded sticky screen cleaners that are made from high quality microfiber material. They are an excellent choice for your logo giveaways. Your potential clients and customers will appreciate your thoughtful gift and remember you and your company long after your initial conversation.
Fill out our sample request form today or call us now at (800) 540-5971 to experience the uniqueness and convenience of these promotional products.
We offer free digital proofs, discounted bulk pricing, and lightning fast delivery!