We all get stuck in a rut sometimes, but with the beginning of summer, you can use the energy of longer, warmer days to shake up your enthusiasm for marketing your small business. Try these three tips to take your marketing to the next level this summer.
- Give your customers something to talk about. Let your loyal customers do your marketing for you. How often have you tried a new restaurant or gone to a new store because your friend recommended it? Word of mouth marketing really works. You just have to be worthy of being talked about.
- What new service or feature can you provide your customers?
- What promotional product can you give away that allows customers to share your brand with friends?
- What social media or email newsletter topics will make your content more sharable?
- Offer free gifts or financial incentives. Everybody likes a deal. Which of these makes sense for your business?
- Gift cards for referrals.
- Gift cards for spending a certain amount of money, like $25 for every $200 spent.
- Buy one get one free or at a discount promotions.
- Certain percentage off for particular days. If Tuesdays are always slow for your business, consider offering Tuesday discounts to drive more traffic.
- Encourage customer loyalty. Ask yourself what keeps you coming back when you are a customer. Your customers likely have the same tendencies and experiences.
- Use frequent customer cards that reward customers with a freebie after coming back 10 times.
- Send email offers for a discount on the next product or service.
- Offer discounts or a freebie if your customer brings or refers a friend to your business.
At Pristine Screens, we want to help you grow the reach of your marketing efforts and stretch your marketing dollars further. Our promotional products will get your company noticed. Stick your branded message on the back of all your customers’ phones and mobile devices with our sticker screen cleaners.
Call us today at (800) 540-5971 to find out more and request your free sample.